Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Korean Skincare Product Review: Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur


So as you know, I have decided to partake in the Korean makeup sensation to see for myself what it can do for my dry, flaky, skin. I've heard delightful things about how Korean skincare reduced redness, acne, dry patches and dark spots. Immediately I thought, "Well, sign me up!"  Skincare products in the states dry out and irritate my skin, and I was fed up with it. I did my research and figured out a couple products to start with. This particular beauty product is pretty popular in both Korea and the states, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. So lets just jump right in!

Description: The product is a lightweight cream primer that tones skin, soothes flakes away, and hides pores. In essence, its supposed to blur all imperfections to leave your skin looking bright and flawless.

How To Use: Dab a dot on your cheeks, forehead, and chin. Rub the product into your face until the cream is perfectly blended. (When its not blended well, it leaves white streaks)

Review: The product is a very light cream that is almost watery. When I rubbed it into my face, it glided on very smoothly! I really like the light consistency, especially since I am using a pretty heavy moisturizer for my extra dry skin. As a blended the cream in, I noticed that it made my skin appear a shade or two brighter than my natural complexion. It didn't bother me too much, because it didn't look like I was wearing a mask. It look more like a youthful glow. In addition, my acne scars disappeared and my flakiness was no more. It was amazing!

Note: This product is not intended to provide moisture to dry skin. So if you have flakes before you apply the product, you will have them after application. Apply a heavy moisturizer before applying if you have dry, flaky skin like me. I tried to put on the product without moisturizer and the affects were disastrous. My skin looked flaky and patchy! In other words, this product isn't a miracle worker. It adds a lovely glow under your makeup and evens your complexion. That's it! So if you have dry skin, like me, hydrate your skin really well before using this product.

Results: Its been about two weeks since purchasing the product and I can still see the improvements. My skin looks radiant, my complexion looks even, and my makeup glides over it very naturally. It also reduces the look of big pores, which is also a big problem for me. I am very impressed with this product as a primer! Will purchase again!

Rating: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment